Over 50’s group day trips and events:
May 30th Trip out to Llandudno cost £6
June 27th Trip out to Chester cost £6
July 25th Picnic, with a singer cost £6
Sept 26th Trip out to Liverpool cost £6
Parties, social events and celebrations
The Lifestyle Centre is a cost-effective, friendly and professional venue that meets all of your needs.
We offer bespoke packages, tailored for individual requirements and work closely with you to ensure your event is faultless.
Whatever your function, we have the room to exceed your expectations:
- Birthday Parties – – we can cater for both children and adult parties
- Wedding Anniversaries
- Family gatherings
- Dance events
- Full-scale catering events
- Close to major motorways, Manchester Airport and rail and tram networks
- Excellent selection of local hotels from budget to four star
- Free on-site parking with 24-hour CCTV. You won’t need to worry about expensive Manchester City Centre parking charges•
- Delicious catering, with a range of buffet and four-course banquet menus prepared and served by our on-site catering team
- Professional, flexible and friendly staff who will be on hand throughout your event
- Wheelchair access throughout the building
Our wide range of rooms offer:
- Flexible capacities from two to 200 people
- The ‘ Park Suite’ has a large lounge/break out section, bar and terraced area
- All rooms have multi-media facilities, including projectors for PowerPoint presentations to enhance your event
- Air conditioning for your guaranteed comfort.
- Support for additional services including floral arrangements, table coverings and chair covers, D’J’s – everything to make your event a real success!
- Excellent links with Event Management Companies to complete your package, including staging, sound and lighting systems and technical support in the planning, organisation and delivery of your event.
- Free Wifi.
- Integrated sound systems in the larger rooms.
In addition, by using our venue, your custom will help us support the local community by making provisions for local families, vulnerable groups and facilitating community based events.
“Just thought I would drop you a line to thank you and your staff for being so professional and extremely helpful in assisting the Strategic Housing Partnership. The day was extremely easy for us as the meeting environment was of a high quality and your resources are of a high standard. Look forward to working with you again”
– Rob Brown, Stakeholder Engagement Officer, Manchester City Council (Meeting October 2012)
“Both Colin and I are really, really grateful for the support you and your team gave to us, it was truly outstanding – thank you again.”
– Ann Burton, Training by Design
“Please pass on my thanks to the team responsible for last night, the whole event was a huge credit to you, I have not attended an evening function at the Lifestyle Centre before and was blown away by the transformation of the room – , a really super effort and event.”
– Institute of Leadership & Management ILM 100 Event
“Couldn’t fault the three days. All of the Lifestyle Team were amazing. The chef and kitchen team were fantastic, the food was amazing, and we had so many compliments throughout the three days. Please pass on my gratitude and enormous thanks to everyone.”
– Tina Large, Community Relations Officer, Manchester Airport
“I can’t tell you how impressed I was with the fantastic customer service from your people at the Lifestyle Centre. Friendly welcoming smiles, clean area and wonderful food. Thanks very much. It was a pleasure to spend time with you.”
– Liam O Connell, Executive Coach/ Author: