Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre is the perfect venue for your Wedding or Civil Partnership Celebration
If you are dreaming of the perfect day, then let us make it happen. There are so many reasons to choose the Lifestyle Centre as your special venue:
- Excellent location, close to the major motorway network – M60/M56, with easy connections to the rest of the country
- Manchester Airport is just around the corner as well as excellent rail connections to the rest of the country
- Fantastic range of accommodation within two miles, ranging from budget to luxury; great for any of your guests requiring overnight accommodation
- Free on- site parking for all of your guests
The Park Suite
- Our flagship suite can accommodate up to 120 people for a wedding breakfast and evening event
- The adjoining lounge area is ideal to greet guests for their arrival drinks. This area is also available for your guests to relax and enjoy some quiet time if they want a break from the party
- The roof terrace, adjoining the main lounge, is the ideal place to get a breath of fresh air. Smoking is also allowed on the terrace
- The Park Suite has its own sound/PA system, disco lighting and a glitter ball. Your DJ is welcome to bring additional equipment• Fully licensed bar serves the Park Suite and lounge area
- We have a lift and there is wheelchair access throughout the building
- Our prices are extremely competitive
- We can provide the complete wedding package, including arrival drinks, wine with the meal and champagne or sparkling wine to toast
We realise that planning a wedding can be a daunting – and sometimes stressful – so leave it to us to make your day a special one.
A Little extra
We believe our inclusive package includes the key elements for a successful day but you may wish to consider other optional items which we can help arrange:
- Stationery; menus, place cards, table plans
- Entertainment: DJ’s, bands, entertainers
- Luxury Car Hire
- Wedding Cake
We believe the little extra touches like a red carpet for your arrival, complimentary use of a room for changing, and a master of ceremonies all contribute to your perfect day.
Our food menus are fully flexible and tailored to your personal taste.
During the planning stages of your special day, we discuss your preferences and our professional chef will prepare a tailored menu accordingly.We also have experience of catering for African and Indian weddings and will again discuss menus accordingly.
Want to know more?
Simply get in touch today and we can arrange an appointment to look around and discuss your requirements with no obligation.
Call us on 0161 436 0560, we look forward to hearing from you!
“A huge thank you for making our wedding reception such a wonderful and memorable occasion. We felt extremely well looked after, nothing was too much trouble for you and everyone worked with a smile! Many of our guests commented on the wonderful facilities and people at the Lifestyle Centre!”- Naomi & Simon: Wedding Reception for 150 June 2012
“The day ran very smoothly indeed. The staff on the day and beforehand when booking were extremely helpful and thorough. The centre was very clean, the service excellent and the food was fabulous. Thank you to everyone involved!” – Monika & Levi: Wedding Reception for 65 June 2017