Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre is the perfect venue for your Wedding or Civil Partnership Celebration
We know how important your special day is to you and your family, and our dedicated team will work alongside you to help make it happen.
There are so many reasons to choose us as your special venue:
- Great facilities with a range of flexible spaces
- Very competitive rates to help make your budget go further
- Fantastic in-house catering, with bespoke menus created for you
- Excellent location, close to the major motorway networks – M60/M56, with easy connections to the rest of the country
- Manchester Airport just around the corner, and excellent rail connections to the rest of the country
- Good range of accommodation within two miles, ranging from budget to luxury; great for any of your guests requiring overnight accommodation
- Free on-site parking for all of your guests
- Beautiful park on the doorstep, ideal for wedding photos
The Park Suite
- Our main function space, The Park Suite, can accommodate up to 80 people for a seated wedding breakfast and 120 for an evening event
- The adjoining lounge area is ideal to greet guests for their arrival drinks. This area is also available for your guests to relax and enjoy some quiet time if they want a break from the party
- The roof terrace, adjoining the main lounge, is the ideal place to get a breath of fresh air. Smoking is also allowed on the terrace
- The Park Suite has its own sound/PA system, disco lighting and a glitter ball. Your DJ is welcome to bring additional equipment
- Fully licensed bar serves the Park Suite and lounge area
- We have a lift and there is wheelchair access throughout the building
- Our prices are extremely competitive
- We can provide the complete wedding package, including arrival drinks, wine with the meal and champagne or sparkling wine to toast
We realise that planning a wedding can sometimes be daunting and stressful – so we’ll work with you on every details to make your day a special one.
Those Little Extras
We can help arrange a whole host of optional items to create your perfect day:
- Stationery; menus, place cards, table plans
- Entertainment: DJs, live music, entertainers
- Luxury Car Hire
- Wedding Cake
Or how about some extra touches like a red carpet for your arrival, complimentary use of a room for changing, and a master of ceremonies?
All our event catering is freshly prepared by our in-house team, with flexible, bespoke menus to suit your tastes – and budget.
During the planning stages of your special day, we’ll discuss your requirements and our professional chef will prepare a tailored menu accordingly.
We also have experience in catering for a range of cuisines, such as for African and Indian weddings – just ask and our team can create what you have in mind.
Want to know more?
Simply get in touch today and we can arrange an appointment to look around and discuss your requirements with no obligation.
Call us our events team on 0161 436 0560, we look forward to hearing from you!
“A huge thank you for making our wedding reception such a wonderful and memorable occasion. We felt extremely well looked after, nothing was too much trouble for you and everyone worked with a smile! Many of our guests commented on the wonderful facilities and people at the Lifestyle Centre!”– Naomi & Simon